The New Year has arrived. It’s a perfect time to reflect on the changes of the past year and look forward to the exciting year ahead.
Did you know that even some of the smallest life changes could change your insurance needs? Whether it’s a matter of adding, increasing, or decreasing coverage, shifts in your lifestyle or business can mean that it’s time for adjustments in your insurance policies. We believe the start of the New Year is the perfect time for an Insurance Check-Up.
Have You Experienced Any Changes This Year?
There are many changes, both big and small, that can prompt a need to reevaluate your insurance coverage. Have you experienced any of these changes this year?
Common Personal Changes:
- Family shifts including marriage, births, or deaths
- New homes or apartments
- Job transitions and promotions, including the addition of freelance work
- New vehicles
- Major financial changes
- Pet additions
- Family members entering into new age brackets
- Health differences
- New electronics, jewelry, or other major purchases
Common Business Changes:
- Business growth
- Purchase of commercial property
- New inventory, electronics, equipment, signage, or vehicles
- Shifts in services offered
- Addition or reduction of staff
- Regulatory changes
Let Us Help!
At BenefitSource, we want to make sure you have the right amount of coverage. That means we want you and your business to be fully covered, but we also don’t want you to be paying for coverage you no longer need. Remember, we believe that coverage should be determined by what your family or company needs, not by price. We are committed to working within your budget, without sacrificing the protection you need.
For more insurance tips and information, follow us on Facebook!